24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
All of our new plans start with an annual tune-up and inspection.
On our first visit, a state licensed and certified technician will inspect your heating system. We’ll clean your system and thoroughly check all safeties. Deficiencies in your system need to be made during our first visit. We will:
- Inspect and clean all flue passages
- Check all safety controls
- Repair or replace any covered part
- Adjust combustion for maximum efficiency
Our tune-ups are scheduled between 8 am and 2 pm, Monday through Friday. After the first visit your Protection Plan covers parts, labor and materials for an annual tune-up and covered repairs.
OUR HOMEOWNER PROTECTION PLAN
covers labor and parts up to $500 per occurrence on:
- All components
- Blower complete or repaired, our option
- Flame Safety
- Aquastats (standard)
- Fan Control
- Pressure Switches
- Room Thermostat (standard up to $60)
- Electrical Switches
- Furnace Blower Motor
- Standard air filters (1 set per year)
- Air Vents Standard (400-3)
- Boiler feed/back flow (911-S OR EQUAL)
- Mixing Valves
- Safety Valves Domestic/boiler
- Expansion Tank
- Low water cut off
- Circulator repair or replacement
- Condensate pumps
Download a copy or our Full Coverage Homeowner Protection Plan.
Bringing you peace of mind 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.