What to do BEFORE you call us or ANY heating service provider
If your system fails to heat properly, we ask that you check the following before calling us for service assistance:
CHECK your thermostat to be sure it’s set above room temperature.
CHECK that the Emergency switch is in the “on” position
CHECK to see if all fuses are in operating condition
CHECK the gauge on your fuel tank to be certain there is fuel in the tank.
CHECK that the Reset button is pressed ONLY ONCE.
If your heat still fails to work, it’s time to call us.
Portland: (207) 828-4886
Freeport: (207) 865-9010
FREE Heating and Air Conditioning System Evaluations
Charlie Burnham Energy and Heating will send a state licensed and certified technician to your home or small business to assess your heating and cooling needs and current situation. Schedule an appointment with us by calling (207) 828-4886 in Portland or (207) 865-9010 in Freeport. We’ll be able to evaluate your current system and provide you with the following:
- Is your current system efficient?
- What would you recommend to bring my system up to current standards?
- How much would that cost?
- How much would I save by upgrading my system?
- How long will it take to recoup my investment in the new system?
- What should I do before calling my Heating Repair service provider?
- Is my heating system safe and up to code?
- What should I do in an emergency?
- My heating system makes different noises. Are they normal?
- What are all the components of my heating system and what do they do?
- Why are the estimates I have so different?